Starbucks: Delivering Customer Service
BEN & JERRYS – JAPAN
1. Understand the issues in deciding whether to enter a new market and how the decision can affect the company as a whole.
2. Discover the range of issues to be addressed in entering a foreign market.
3. Explore the importance of the distribution chain.
4. Explore an example of the increasing phenomenon of supplier-retailer co-operation.
5. Explore how trust is generated in developing co-operation in the supply chain.
Identify the problem(s) in the situation presented in the scenario
Analyze the key issues within the context of theories presented in your course
Develop and compare alternative solutions to the problems
Consider the advantages and disadvantages of various possible solutions
Select the best solution and make recommendations for action
Write up your case analysis in an appropriate case analysis report format.
Make sure that all new paragraphs are indented and all sources are referenced correctly by using in-text citations and full citations in the reference list.
Make sure you have proper headings for your sections.