Write a 4-5 page (only) essay in which you answer the following: (Points will be deducted for not meeting [four full pages] or exceeding the page limit.)
1. Analyze a mass murder incident that occurred at a school.
2. Include the following items regarding the individual(s) you choose:
a. Individual’s (s’) name
b. Personal and criminal background (family, school, work, social)
c. Personal characteristics/ psychological history
– Was he/she socially withdrawn?
– Did he/she have abnormal relationships with family members?
– Did he/she display attention-seeking behaviors?
– Did he/she have a history of mental illness?)
d. What was the perpetrator’s(s’) modus operandi?
e. What was the perpetrator’s(s’) choice of weapon? (Why?)
f. Where did the crime(s) take place?
g. What was the result of the attack?
h. Did the perpetrator try to insinuate him/herself into the investigation by contacting the police/media/social media?
i. Victims and victim demographics (Victim precipitation?)
j. Target(s) (Why?)
k. How did the police capture him/her?
l. Interesting facts
m. Motivation (What motives may have compelled this individual(s) to commit the crimes.)
n. What resulted from this attack? (Changes in law, awareness, public sympathy for offender(s), etc.)
You must use your textbook and at least three (3) other scholarly articles to support your position/findings.