Professional Nursing Practice Plan
After reading (use as source)The Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice (http://www.aacnnursing.org/portals/42/publications/baccessentials08.pdf) and reviewing the Leadership Qualities Assessment results from Leadership, Management, and Professional Development course, write a 3-4 Professional Practice Plan which details the following:
1) The areas in which you feel confident.
2) The areas you know you need more knowledge/skills practice.
3) Which ATI Skills and Review modules you will review to increase your knowledge.
4) Which ATI Practice Assessments you will complete improving your critical
Thinking/analysis and practice skills.
5) Minimum of five practice goals you set for yourself to achieve during the clinical
component of this course.