You are advised to commence work on your assessment from week 1 and all tasks must be submitted by the due dates provided.
1. All assessments must be completed and delivered individually. Where an assessment involves group discussions, you should consider the input of your group but submit an individual assessment to your trainer.
2. Please read all instructions on completing each assessment. Instructions for completion are provided at the beginning of each assessment.
3. All written answers must be typed in a word document using Arial font, 12 size and single spacing if similar instructions are not provided in the assessment.
4. Your trainer will not be able to assist you in answering questions. However, your trainer will address any issues concerning questions requiring further explanation.
5. You may refer to your student learning resources or any other relevant resources when completing your assessment.
6. Assessments are due for submission as specified in the assessment schedule. Any variations to this arrangement must be approved by your trainer prior to the due date for submission.
7. You have access to computers which are equipped with Microsoft suite of products or any other relevant software and printing facility.
8. Use assessment templates if provided, to complete relevant sections of the assessment. You can also create your known templates for assessment evidence.
9. You must achieve a satisfactory result for all tasks to achieve competency in this unit.
10. All assessment answers should be submitted to the trainer in required format (soft or hard copy) as per trainer instructions with completed assessment cover sheet (if required).