1. Draw the 5 types of correlation scatterplots. Give an example for each that does NOT use the variables discussed in the presentation or the textbook.
2. In Correlation, the correlation coefficients range between what numbers?
3. In Correlation, if one variable relationship has a coefficient of -4, and another variable relationship has a coefficient of +.3, which relationship has the stronger relationship? Explain your answer.
4. Which types of sampling are best suited to Correlational Design?
5. What feature of Grounded Theory makes it most distinct from the other methodologies?