1. Apply 2 sociological or criminological perspectives to crime a topic from the list below.
2. Examine a type of crime or crime issue (see the list below). Provided detailed background, history, and at least two different perspectives.
3. Critically read and write about this crime category. Great detail should be included such as previous cases, examples, discussions, etc. I want you to tell me ALL about the crime category you are choosing then APPLY 2 sociological/criminological/or combination of perspectives (1 crim & 1 soc perspective).
4. Provide an overview from the criminological or sociological perspective and provide broad depth to this topic by including viewpoints from your chosen perspectives. For instance, combatting or reducing a certain type of crime. Models and methods previously used and current methods, etc.
5. Provide a detailed history and thorough explanation of each theoretical perspective you choose then APPLY THAT PERSPECTIVE TO YOUR CRIME CATEGORY.